Over the past 11 years, we’ve seen all sorts of businesses use Bubble to launch, scale, and innovate — from early founders testing and iterating, to established agencies creating bespoke solutions for their clients. It’s been an honor — and an inspiration — to watch you grow and thrive.
But you’re not done, and neither are we. Our vision from day one has been to help founders scale their businesses using Bubble — from prototype to stock exchange. To do that, we have to evolve and grow as you do. In particular, we hear your need for Bubble to meet top-notch security standards and equip you with greater administrative controls as you scale.
Today, we’re proud to share that Bubble has obtained a SOC 2 Type II report and strengthened our GDPR compliance. And on the heels of that milestone, we’re also excited to introduce Bubble for Enterprise.
SOC 2 and GDPR
SOC 2 is a compliance framework for managing customer data developed by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). This summer, an independent auditor verified that Bubble’s information security practices, policies, procedures, and operations meet the rigorous SOC 2 standard for security.
This SOC 2 Type II report is a major milestone for Bubble, and we’re proud that everyone building on our platform can rest assured that your users’ data is protected with the strictest industry-standard security practices.
We’ve also doubled down on our commitment to GDPR compliance, implementing measures designed to meet the standards of applicable data privacy laws, including those in the EU and the UK. Anyone building on Bubble can take advantage of our platform’s capabilities to meet your GDPR obligations.
Bubble for Enterprise
The digital landscape is changing quickly, and the way teams work is changing too. Data shows that today, 41% of employees outside IT departments are getting involved with customizing or building technology. And those who are in technical roles are searching for ways to work faster and more efficiently so they can focus on business requirements, not busywork. Either way, no-code development fits the bill.
Bubble for Enterprise enables large and growing teams to take control of development, expedite time to value, save on costs, empower non-technical team members, and more. That’s true whether you’re looking to automate workflows, digitize processes, consolidate your team's tech stack, improve operational efficiency, or even launch a new product — in-house or with the help of one of our agency partners.
- Flexibility, allowing you to ditch costly out-of-the-box solutions and build exactly what you need, the way you need it, with a single tool
- Efficiency, allowing you to transform ideas into operational solutions quickly
- Integration, allowing you to connect all your essential platforms seamlessly
- Security, allowing you to rest easy knowing that your company and customer information is safeguarded to the highest standard
- Scalability, allowing you to grow your solutions in tandem with organizational requirements
The Enterprise plan combines the bespoke features that our existing large and growing clients love with the advanced features they’ve long been asking for.
New features include:
- Single sign-on to Bubble’s platform and admin-level controls, so you can secure your team’s login credentials and control who can access which of your company’s apps.
- Centralized billing and account management, so you can share server resources across apps and send invoices to a single administrator.
And of course, the following features remain in place:
- Hosting and infrastructure: Get a dedicated instance of Bubble that operates on a Bubble-managed AWS server, choose the region where your server and data are located, integrate directly with your database, and more.
- Security and compliance: Advanced DDoS protection, custom Cloudflare settings, a SOC 2 Type II report, a GDPR-compliant DPA, sophisticated privacy rules, static IP address, and more. (By the way, Bubble Developer Petter Amlie does a great job covering all these features in The Ultimate Guide to Bubble Security.)
- Admin and collaboration: Premium version control, custom permission settings, point-in-time recovery, and more.
- Priority support: You’ll have a Dedicated Account Manager to help with your plan and billing, access to our Technical Success Management team for app optimization and troubleshooting, assistance with security questionnaires and any required testing, and flexible payment options.
For a full list of features and benefits, compare all our plans.
Why this matters — for the entire Bubble community
Many of the customers on Bubble’s Enterprise plan today are those who grew and scaled — so much that they “graduated” from a lower-tier pricing plan. (That’s exactly what our plans were designed to do: grow with you.) And many other large customers initially found their way to Bubble because an individual employee had used Bubble themselves and brought it to leadership.
Our existing community already knows: Bubble is extraordinarily powerful, and its speed and efficiency compared to traditional approaches to software development are game-changing. Just ask La Metro, the public works agency in Grenoble, France; Athena, which employs more than 1,500 executive assistants worldwide; Consenna, which builds Bubble apps for OEM giants like Lenovo and HP; or any of our other existing enterprise customers like Hubspot and Lyft.
The introduction of Bubble for Enterprise won't just serve large and growing customers even better; it also clearly and unequivocally telegraphs the fact that Bubble is a platform for serious, performant, production-grade applications. That’s good for founders who plan to scale their apps without the hassle and cost of changing platforms. It’s good for those working to educate VCs on why Bubble is a trusted development platform. It’s good for founders building B2B products with enterprises as end-users, and those whose exit of choice is selling their product to an enterprise company. And it’s fantastic for professional Bubble Developers pitching large clients and working to grow their business.
Amid these exciting additions, we’re still deeply rooted in the values we’ve always held: that anybody should be able to build software and experience the fun, empowerment, and inspiration inherent in the act of creation. Our community inspires every enhancement we make. You are our inspiration to keep pushing the limits of what we thought was possible. And we’re committed to being there for you as you scale, from MVP to IPO.
Like we said: We aren’t done. We’re already working on improvements to bulk data manipulations, faster page load performance, better ways to maintain complex apps, and more. This is only the beginning.
Join us virtually or in person at BubbleCon this October to learn more.
There’s nowhere to go but up
If you’d like to learn more about how Bubble for Enterprise can help your organization, get in touch with our Sales team today.
We're always here, always evolving, and always eager to support you in your next big venture.