Influencer marketing and the creator economy is a quickly growing space and a category that is getting a lot of attention from entrepreneurs. But creator data is fragmented across multiple social media platforms, and there isn’t a single source to get all this information in one place.
The new Phyllo-Bubble plugin makes it easier than ever for Bubble Builders to create applications leveraging creator data from over 20 social media platforms through a single API.
With Phyllo, developers gain access to infrastructure and user-permissioned data across multiple social platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and more. Phyllo takes care of data normalization, platform partnerships, and app approvals, allowing you to focus your efforts on the product you’re building without spending additional bandwidth on infrastructure and maintenance.
Today, Phyllo’s biggest use case is for influencer marketing space, where you can use it to build a robust application that can onboard verified influencers, track content performance, understand fan demographics, and measure campaign ROI seamlessly. Phyllo APIs also power critical use cases in other industries, such as creator tools, financial services, social identity verification, and Web3.
Here’s an overview of Phyllo’s product suite and what data can be fetched using each API:
- Identity - Helps to instantly verify a creator’s identity and obtain their profile information like the number of followers, subscribers, bio, and more.
- Engagement - Pulls out content published by creators across formats and helps drill down into their engagement metrics, such as likes, impressions, and shares.
- Income - Fetches data about the creator’s income streams across social and commerce platforms.
- Audience - Helps understand the followers/subscribers of a creator, like their geographic and gender distribution, sensitivity, etc.
- Comments - Gets the comments on a particular piece of content published by a creator, including likes, replies, and the comment itself.
- Publish - Allows creators to publish content from a developer’s app onto the original creator platform.
- Activity - Used for getting access to a user’s activity on a particular platform such as their top played artists or recently played media content on Spotify etc.
Check out this use case library to look at examples and client implementations of how best to leverage Phyllo APIs and build an amazing creator app. The full coverage guide has a list of all the data attributes provided by the above APIs and details on their support across platforms.
How the Phyllo <> Bubble plugin works
Installing the Phyllo plugin is a similar process to installing any other plugin on Bubble. However, there are two components to a Phyllo integration - the APIs and the Phyllo Connect SDK. The APIs run on the server side, and the Connect SDK presents itself on the user interface for the user to interact with and create a successful account connection. To separate these two components, we have built two Bubble plugins that simplify your usage and streamline your Phyllo integration.To get the full benefit of Phyllo's product offerings, we recommend installing and utilizing both the plugins in your integration and user journey.
And voilà, you're done! To understand in detail on how you can utilize the plugins to their fullest and connect them with your app, head over to Phyllo's complete Bubble plugin guide.
If you’re a budding entrepreneur looking to build the perfect creator-focused app for your business, Phyllo has got you covered. Use Phyllo with Bubble to build your app today!
The Phyllo plugins and complete setup guide are available now on the Bubble Marketplace.